Checkout / delivery / cleaning
Dear guest, we hope you had an unforgettable stay at The Suite Amsterdam.
We also hope that you hand over The Suite to us as you found it, so that we can offer The Suite clean and on time to our next guests.
This means, among other things, that:
- The small garbage bags are deposited in the large garbage can in the kitchen.
- All bed linen and towels are left behind in the kitchen.
- There are no more dishes and that all crockery and cutlery is stored clean and dry.
- No traces of liquids are visible on floors, walls and other surfaces.
- All furniture is in its original place.
- You left the key to the front door on the bar in the kitchen.
- You have left the building on time with all your luggage and equipment (no later than 10:00 hours)
During the check-in you can check the above and indicate any deviations immediately so that it can be remedied or noted.
By signing the user agreement you declare that you have put The Suite Amsterdam into use in a clean and flawless manner.
PAY ATTENTION!!! Oil-based lubricants or other liquids that contain oil are expressly not allowed in The Suite Amsterdam. Silicones are also not allowed. Additional cleaning costs for cleaning the residue of any kind of liquid are charged and deducted from the deposit. For the removal of oil residues and silicone or other liquid or sprays we charge at least € 75,- We always have water-based lubricant available (on request during check-in)